CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Long Time No Hear

I know it has been a while since I have blogged, over a year, but life has been really crazy hectic over the last year. I have been involved in so many crazy hectic things, some of my friends don't even know who I am any more. Wood Badge Staff, which was a wonderful growing experience; Scouts is always challenging and a lot of work; the kids were involved in Soccer over the summer, which they just loved and can't wait until summer is here so they can sign up again; Work has been one crazy thing after another. We also went to California last year for Christmas to visit Tom's brother, Jack and his family.

So, I am going to try and start blogging again because I really enjoyed and enjoyed the sharing our lives with my friends and family; but don't expect much from me because I am involved with Wood Badge Staff again, and I think it is going to be even more challenging this year.

We took some pictures with my entire family at a park in Iona a couple of months ago, and I wanted to share them with everyone.


Back Row Men: Tyson Eldridge, Brian Stanger, Tom Barry, Robbie Cromwell, Melvin Cromwell

2nd Row: Sandy Eldridge, Amber Stanger (sister), Aimee Barry, Keisha Cromwell, Braxton Stanger, Melvin Cromwell

3rd Row: Jason Eldridge (brother), Branson Eldridge, Carter Stanger (youngest nephew), Phil Eldridge (Dad), Colby Barry (son), Marcia Eldridge (Mom), Tanya Cromwell (sister)

Bottom Row: Alexis Barry (daughter), Marice Cromwell, Kellie Stanger




































1 comments:

McKay Womack said...

I was soooooo happy to see that you posted! Carter says hi!!