CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family Fun in the Mountains

We went up to Warm River today to visit Grandpa John (Tom's Dad) and to get the kids pictures taken. We took the kids pictures along the river with all the wonderful fall colors in the background. Tom and Lexie went down by the river and skipped rocks for a little bit while Colby took Lucy (the dog) for a walk. We had lunch with Grandpa, then headed up to Cave Falls. There we took a few more pictures. John had a hard time getting out of the water. Colby found a small water snake, then we went on a hike up to the top lookout. We dropped Grandpa back off at camp and then had milkshakes at the Frost Top in Ashton. What a wonderful Family Fun Day.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Barry family, Looks like you had an amazing day together! loved the pictures! (ok one small problem...i really am Renae, not Grandpa Hampton)Aimee, i could use some help in my identity crisis!

Anonymous said...

Hey Barry family, I'm glad you had such an amazing day together in the mountains! Loved the pictures!(OK, one small problem...I'm Renae not Grandpa Hampton)...Aimee i could use some help with the identity crisis!

Holly said...

I thought I had posted a comment on here, but now I can't find it. I just wanted to tell you thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I told Sheila about it. And it made her day! You have a darling family and it looks like you guys have a lot of fun together! :) Oh and Zach said to say hello, he said you were his favorite baby sitter! haha. :)

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

Amy-
good to see your cute family! I love seeing new blogs. I can't believe how much your kids have grown up, they're so cute!!